– There are a lot of Giants fans in San Diego!
– 2-4 is not 3-3 but it’s better than 1-5 (or 0-6!).
– Love the way Timmy looks so far (Baggarly called it nicely: heat and nasty). Amazing how many guys were walking out of the box before the ump called the third strike or before they even finished their swing.
– Yes, Buster Posey, yes.
– Time to sit Burrell? Sure looked better with Nate in right and Huff in left.
– Don’t worry about Wilson…right now anyway. Two infield hits, a walk, hit 96, all the runs “allowed” by another pitcher. He’ll be fine.
– Welcome back Brandon Belt…the lineup sure looks good when Aubrey/Buster/Pablo/Belt (3-7 hitters) all have multi-hit games.
– Enjoy your rings…enjoy the hero’s welcome welcome…then beat the Cardinals!
– Hey, at least we’re not the Red Sox.
I’m not worried about Wilson at all. The dude gets off the DL and immediately is put into a game. He’s a bit rusty and I’m sure he’ll be fine.